PETERBILT Fuel Tank Step Only
ALUMINUM REPLACEMENT STEP FOR PETERBILT FUEL TANKS
Sold individually. Brackets not included. Does include stainless steel hardware.
- This is a made-to-order step; we will cut any size you need, up to 48". Enter the step length in inches when ordering.
- Choose from 4-3/4" wide (top) OR 7" wide (bottom)
- Replacement for an existing top or bottom fuel tank step
- Made in USA
- Heavy duty riveted end plates --> stronger & more durable than welded or folded ends. The end-plate brackets distribute weight along 3" on each side, and the rivets allow just enough flex to prevent cracking. Using rivets has been proven to be a superior fastening method versus welding in many industrial and automotive applications.
- Because our steps are bolt-on, they can easily be replaced if damaged again.
HEAVY-DUTY VERSION --- Includes 3/16" aluminum plate riveted to front edge of step for greater strength. This option (which is also available from the factory) eliminates the steps from cracking and bending in the middle.
Please specify exact length you need (measure length of step only, not including the side brackets). Price is the same for any length up to 48".
Note: Steps & brackets are not polished, but have a fresh aluminum finish. Parts may require quick cleanup or light polish if desired.
All Tank Step Kits are custom made-to-order and ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR REFUND. Please be sure you give us the correct step length; we will not accept returns on custom steps.