PETERBILT Battery/Toolbox Bottom Step Replacement Kit
ALUMINUM REPLACEMENT BOTTOM STEP & BRACKETS FOR PETERBILT BATTERY BOX OR TOOLBOX
**Installing this part requires cutting the lower section of your box & drilling holes for the new step bracket. If your factory brackets are damaged or broken off, this is a simple, cost-effective, and quality solution.**
- Kit includes: (1) Aluminum step w/ heavy-duty end plate; (2) 2"x15"x3/16" 6061 aluminum brackets; (8) 3/8" stainless steel bolts; (8) nylock nuts; (16) washers
- Replaces Peterbilt Part # 11-04006-0750 (Retails for over $225)
- Fits all 379 style battery boxes and/or toolboxes. DOES NOT FIT 384, 386, 387, or 579
- Made in USA
- Heavy Duty End Plates - 3/16" 'U' bracket is inserted in each end, then secured with 4 stainless steel rivets.
- Our thick riveted end plates are much stronger than the thin, formed, factory ends and the thin welded-plate ends other sellers offer
- Because our steps & brackets are bolt-on, they can quickly and cheaply be replaced if damaged again.
- FREE Shipping
- Please note the parts in the displayed photos have been lightly polished. All parts sold will have a clean aluminum mill-finish.
Heavy Duty version includes a strip of 3/16 aluminum plate riveted to the front edge, for extra strength and durability.