Rebuild . Retrofit . Customize . Modify
Can't find the exact truck you need on the used market and don't want to purchase new? We can build you the truck you want at a substantial discount compared to a factory-new unit. EO Truck specializes in building and modifying heavy trucks to meet the specific requirements of your application. Whether it's a classic restoration, single-axle daycab, long wheelbase cab & chassis, OTR tractor, or even an off-road expedition rig, our shop can build it. We can build and sell a complete ready-to-go unit or build on a truck you already have. Whatever the project you have in mind, contact us to discuss possibilities, options, time frame, and price.
Over 20 Years Experience + Over 100 Trucks Built + Specializing in Peterbilt Trucks
- Rebuilds/Repairs of wrecked trucks
- Custom frame-up builds - any wheelbase, any suspension, single or tandem axles, daycab or sleeper, any configuration of tanks, any wheel/tire combo, aftermarket chrome parts, additional lights and accessories, custom paint, etc.
- Retrofits - California-compliant engine and aftertreatment system into your older truck
- Off-Road/Expedition Prep - stretch the frame, swap axles and suspension, relocate components, add armor and accessories in preparation for expedition camper box or heavy duty offroad RV
- Refurb/Restorations - minor or major, rebuild engine and/or transmission, replace worn parts, refurbish seats and interior, bodywork, new paint, polish metal parts, new tires, etc.
- Conversions - single-axle to tandem or vice versa, sleeper to daycab, tractor to cab/chassis, standard tractor to heavy haul, etc.