ONLINE STORE FAQ & POLICIES
EO Truck and Trailer, Inc. supply high-quality, new OEM-replacement truck parts for Peterbilt and Kenworth through the online store. Used take-off parts for heavy-duty semi trucks, including Freightliner, Peterbilt, International, Volvo, and Kenworth, are available through the eBay store. All parts are shipped from our Reno/Sparks Nevada location. For any questions, comments, or problems with purchasing on our web store or eBay store, call 775-331-1700 or send us an email.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will my order ship? - Most orders ship out within 1-2 business days. Made-to-order products, such as all fuel-tank step kits, may take 2-3 business days. You will receive a confirmation email when your order has been shipped.
- When will I receive my order? - The shipping confirmation email you receive will have the tracking info. Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground, which takes 1-5 days depending on your location. Other orders are shipped via USPS Priority mail, which takes 1-3 days depending on your location.
- Do you make the products you are selling? - YES. The items in our online store are designed and fabricated in-house at our shop in Nevada, USA. If you need a custom item, or something that's not available on our website, let us know. We can probably make it for you.
- How do I know which step I need? How do I measure my steps? - Most of our product descriptions indicate which model truck the part will fit. They also indicate the exact length of the step. When measuring the step on your truck, measure the step only not including the brackets. -- For tank step kits: First measure the diameter (distance across the end) of the tank to determine which brackets you need. For Peterbilt trucks it will be either 23" or 26". Second, measure the exact length of the upper or lower step. If you don't have steps, measure the distance between the 2 fuel tank hangers (specifically the surface where the step bracket mounts). We can cut the steps to any length, down to 1/8" increments.
- How do I install this item? - Nearly all of our customers install our products themselves. Many of our products are direct replacements that simply require unbolting the old part and bolting the new one on. Some products require cutting and/or drilling; however, only basic skills and tools are required. A competent truck repair shop or dealership can also install the parts. We are not responsible for damage to the product or your truck due to improper installation.
Return Policy & Warranty
- 30 day return policy - Any and all returns must be shipped back within 30 days from the date of purchase. With the exception of defective products and/or warranty claims, buyer must pay for return shipping on all products.
- All of our products are guaranteed to fit correctly and work for the described application. If there is a defect in a part, it can be sent back and exchanged for another, with no additional fee or cost. If an incorrect part was ordered by mistake, it can still be exchanged or returned, but the buyer will have to pay for return shipping plus a 10% handling fee. Please read the entire product description and ensure it is the correct part you need.
- Any custom or made-to-order products (including all tank step kits) CANNOT be returned. These items are non-standard and are made specifically for your order, thus they cannot be resold. When ordering these products, ensure you provide the exact specifications and double check your fitment requirements.
- All of our new products carry a 6 month (from the original purchase date) limited warranty against defects in material or workmanship. This limited warranty does not cover damage or failure of the product due to misuse, abuse, accidents, modification, or improper installation. With normal use, all of our products meet or exceed the durability of genuine OE parts.
- We value customer satisfaction! If you are not happy with a product or have any kind of issue with your order, please contact us before leaving negative feedback and reviews. We will always attempt to solve the problem as quickly as possible.
- For any returns or warranty claims: CALL or EMAIL us first and provide your order number and date of purchase. Describe the issue and provide pictures if possible. We will issue a refund or exchanged product within 5 days after we receive your return.