PETERBILT Top Battery Box Replacement Step
ALUMINUM REPLACEMENT UPPER STEP FOR PETERBILT BATTERY BOX OR TOOLBOX- 30-3/8"
**This is a bolt-in direct replacement, which uses existing brackets. Requires cutting & drilling if brackets don't already have holes. If you prefer to weld the step, check out our weld-on step.**
- Price is for one (1) step, including hardware
- Replaces upper step that is welded to battery box lid/cover.
- L 30-3/8" x W 7" x H 2" - Fits all 379 style battery boxes and/or toolboxes. DOES NOT FIT 384, 386, 387, or 579
- Made in USA
- Heavy Duty End Plates - 3/16" 'U' bracket is inserted in each end, then secured with 4 stainless steel rivets.
- Our thick riveted end plates are much stronger than the thin, formed, factory ends or other aftermarket brands that are welded with thin plate.
- Because our steps are bolt-on, they can easily be replaced if damaged again.
- Includes stainless steel hardware!
Heavy Duty version includes a strip of 3/16 aluminum plate riveted to the front edge, for extra strength and durability.